China 625 Nickel Alloy Tube is a nickel-chromium alloy pipe used for its high strength, excellent fabricability, and outstanding corrosion resistance. This combination of elements also is responsible for superior resistance to a wide range of corrosive environments of unusual severity as well as to high-temperature effects such as oxidation and carburization. Thus precipitation-hardening treatments are not required. China 625 Nickel Alloy Tube has excellent forming and welding characteristics. It may be forged or hot worked providing the temperature is maintained in the range of about 1800-2150° F.
China 625 Nickel Alloy Tube, also named as Alloy UNS N06625 Tube is a corrosion and oxidation resistant nickel alloy that is used both for its high strength and outstanding aqueous corrosion resistance. Its outstanding strength and toughness are due to the addition of niobium which acts with the molybdenum to stiffen the alloy’s matrix. China 625 Nickel Alloy Tube has excellent fatigue strength and stress-corrosion cracking resistance to chloride ions. This nickel alloy pipe has excellent weldability and is frequently used to weld AL-6XN. This China 625 Nickel Alloy Tube resists a wide range of severely corrosive environments and is especially resistant to pitting and crevice corrosion. Some typical applications China 625 Nickel Alloy Tube is used in are chemical processing, aerospace and marine engineering, pollution-control equipment, and nuclear reactors.
China 625 Nickel Alloy Tube has excellent forming and welding characteristics. It may be forged or hot worked providing the temperature is maintained in the range of about 1800-2150° F. Ideally, to control grain size, finish hot working operations should be performed at the lower end of the temperature range. Because of its good ductility, the alloy 625 pipe is also readily formed by cold working. However, the alloy tube does work-harden rapidly so intermediate annealing treatments may be needed for complex component forming operations. In order to restore the best balance of properties, all hot or cold worked parts should be annealed and rapidly cooled. This China 625 Nickel Alloy Tube can be welded by both manual and automatic welding methods, including gas tungsten arc, gas metal arc, electron beam, and resistance welding. China 625 Nickel Alloy Tube exhibits good restraint welding characteristics.
Features of China 625 Nickel Alloy Tube
● High creep-rupture strength
● Oxidation resistant to 1800° F
● Seawater pitting and crevice corrosion resistant
● Immune to chloride ion stress corrosion cracking
Applications of China 625 Nickel Alloy Tube
● Wellhead components
● Downhole equipment for corrosive/ sour service
● Reactor core
● Control rod components
● Gas pipeline control lines
● Heat exchangers
● Oil refining
● Chemical processing
● Control and instrumentation tubes
GAOLIN are the China 625 Nickel Alloy Tube and UNS N06625 Nickel Alloy Seamless Tube manufacturer and exporter, providing high-quality China 625 Nickel Alloy Tube. Contact us to learn more!
1. Commodity: UNS N06625 Nickel Alloy Tube
2. Process method: cold rolling
3. Surface finish: A & P, bright annealing
4. Material Grades: N02200/Nickel 200/W. Nr 2.4060, N02201/Nickel 201/W. Nr 2.4061, N04400/Monel 400/W. Nr 2.4360, N06600/Inconel 600/W. Nr 2.4816, N08800/Incoloy 800/W. Nr 1.4876, N08825/Incoloy 825/W. Nr 2.4858, N08810/800H/W. Nr 1.4958, N08811/800HT/W. Nr 1.4959, N06625/Inconel 625/W. Nr 2.4856
5. Specifications: SB/B 163, SB/B 165, SB/B 167, SB/B 407, SB/B 423, SB/B 444
A) O. D.: 12.7 mm to 76.2 mm
B) W. T.: 1.2 mm to 8mm
C) Length: Max. 25 meters
7. Packaging: seaworthy wooden case/plywood case/iron case depending on products, destination, method of shipment and client requirement
8. Certificate: ISO 9001:2008, PED by LRQA, DNV, ASME by TUV