China Nickel Alloy 600 Seamless Pipe is a nickel-chromium alloy tube designed for use from cryogenic to elevated temperatures in the range of 2000°F (1093°C). The high nickel content of the alloy enables it to retain considerable resistance under reducing conditions and makes it resistant to corrosion by a number of organic and inorganic compounds. The nickel content gives it excellent resistance to chloride-ion stress-corrosion cracking and also provides excellent resistance to alkaline solutions. China Nickel Alloy 600 Seamless Pipe typical applications are thermocouple, furnace muffles, heat exchangers, and food processing.
China Nickel Alloy 600 Seamless Pipe is a nickel-chromium alloy tube with good oxidation resistance to 2000 degree F. Its chromium content gives the alloy pipe resistance to sulphur compounds and various oxidizing environments. The chromium content of the China Nickel Alloy 600 Seamless Pipe makes it superior to commercially pure nickel under oxidizing conditions. In strong oxidizing solutions like hot, concentrated nitric acid, China Nickel Alloy 600 Seamless Pipe has poor resistance. China Nickel Alloy 600 Seamless Pipe is relatively un-attacked by the majority of neutral and alkaline salt solutions and is used in some caustic environments. The alloy seamless pipe resists steam and mixtures of steam, air, and carbon dioxide.
This nickel chromium iron-based China Nickel Alloy 600 Seamless Pipe is meant to be used in the form of the boiler, heat exchanger, and condenser tubes for applications that require general corrosion resistance as well as low temperature or high-temperature services. The China Nickel Alloy 600 Seamless Pipe has to be produced from flat-rolled alloy. Used in many applications across a broad scope of diverse industries, China Nickel Alloy 600 Seamless Pipe can be found in chemical and food processing, heat treating, phenol condensers, acid vessels, paper mill and alkaline digesters, heat exchangers, superheaters, jet engines, and steam generators.
Features of China Nickel Alloy 600 Seamless Pipe
● Good oxidation resistance at high temperatures
● Corrosion resistance to both organic and inorganic compounds
● Resistance to chloride-ion stress corrosion cracking
● Works well with most alkaline solutions and sulfur compounds
● Lower rate of attack from chlorine or hydrogen chloride
Applications of China Nickel Alloy 600 Seamless Pipe
● Heat exchangers
● Control and instrumentation tubes
● Nuclear reactor vessels and heat exchanger tubing
● Chemical processing equipment
● Heat treat furnace components and fixtures
● Gas turbine components including jet engines
● Electronic parts
GAOLIN are the China Nickel Alloy 600 Seamless Pipe manufacturer and UNS N06600 Nickel Alloy Seamless Tube supplier, providing high-quality China Nickel Alloy 600 Seamless Pipe. Contact us to learn more!
1. Commodity: UNS N06600 Nickel Alloy Tube/Pipe
2. Process method: cold rolling
3. Surface finish: A & P, bright annealing
4. Material Grades: N02200/Nickel 200/W. Nr 2.4060, N02201/Nickel 201/W. Nr 2.4061, N04400/Monel 400/W. Nr 2.4360, N06600/Inconel 600/W. Nr 2.4816, N08800/Incoloy 800/W. Nr 1.4876, N08825/Incoloy 825/W. Nr 2.4858, N08810/800H/W. Nr 1.4958, N08811/800HT/W. Nr 1.4959, N06625/Inconel 625/W. Nr 2.4856
5. Specifications: SB/B 163, SB/B 165, SB/B 167, SB/B 407, SB/B 423, SB/B 444
A) O. D.: 12.7 mm to 76.2 mm
B) W. T.: 1.2 mm to 8mm
C) Length: Max. 25 meters
7. Packaging: seaworthy wooden case/plywood case/iron case depending on products, destination, method of shipment and client requirement
8. Certificate: ISO 9001:2008, PED by LRQA, DNV, ASME by TUV