China UNS N08800 Nickel Alloy Pipe is designed to resist Oxidation and carburization. The general corrosion resistance is excellent. China UNS N08800 Nickel Alloy Pipe is a widely used material of construction for equipment that must have high strength and resist oxidation, carburization, and other harmful effects of high-temperature exposure.
The chromium in the alloy pipe imparts resistance to oxidation and corrosion. The high percentage of nickel maintains an austenitic structure so that the China UNS N08800 Nickel Alloy Pipe is ductile. The nickel content also contributes resistance to scaling, general corrosion, and stress-corrosion cracking. The iron content provides resistance to internal oxidation.
If these China Nickel Alloy 800 Seamless Pipes are to be deformed more than 20 % and a final anneal is desired, fine-grain material should be considered for the starting stock. Brushing with a stainless steel wire brush after welding of China UNS N08800 Nickel Alloy Pipe will remove the heat tint and produce a surface area that does not require additional pickling. Typical applications for China UNS N08800 Nickel Alloy Pipe include ethylene pyrolysis, cracking furnaces for vinyl chloride, hydrocarbon cracking, diphenol, and acetic acid. This China UNS N08800 Nickel Alloy Pipe is as well used for industrial furnace and boiler components and equipment
Features of China UNS N08800 Nickel Alloy Pipe
● High-temperature strength
● High creep rupture strength
● Resistant to oxidation and carburization in high-temperature environments
● Good corrosion resistance in many acidic environments
● Good resistance to many sulfur-containing atmospheres
Applications of China UNS N08800 Nickel Alloy Pipe
● Chemical & petrochemical processing equipment
● Power generation
● Thermal processing fixtures
GAOLIN is China famous nickel tube manufacturers, providing high-quality China UNS N08800 Nickel Alloy Pipe. Contact us to learn more!
1. Commodity: UNS N08800 Nickel Alloy Pipe
2. Process method: cold rolling
3. Surface finish: A & P, bright annealing
4. Material Grades: N02200/Nickel 200/W. Nr 2.4060, N02201/Nickel 201/W. Nr 2.4061, N04400/Monel 400/W. Nr 2.4360, N06600/Inconel 600/W. Nr 2.4816, N08800/Incoloy 800/W. Nr 1.4876, N08825/Incoloy 825/W. Nr 2.4858, N08810/800H/W. Nr 1.4958, N08811/800HT/W. Nr 1.4959, N06625/Inconel 625/W. Nr 2.4856
5. Specifications: SB/B 163, SB/B 165, SB/B 167, SB/B 407, SB/B 423, SB/B 444
A) O. D.: 12.7 mm to 76.2 mm
B) W. T.: 1.2 mm to 8mm
C) Length: Max. 25 meters
7. Packaging: seaworthy wooden case/plywood case/iron case depending on products, destination, method of shipment and client requirement
8. Certificate: ISO 9001:2008, PED by LRQA, DNV, ASME by TUV