China 2507 Super Duplex Tubing is made from duplex stainless steel. As the name implies, duplex alloys are a group of stainless steels – including Duplex, Lean Duplex, 25-Chrome, and Super Duplex – with roughly equal portions of austenite and ferrite steel. The chemical composition improves intergranular and pitting corrosion resistance. China 2507 Super Duplex Tubing is a super duplex stainless steel pipe with 25% chromium, 4% molybdenum, and 7% nickel designed for demanding applications that require exceptional strength and corrosion resistance, such as chemical process, petrochemical, and seawater equipment. The China 2507 Super Duplex Tubing has excellent resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking, high thermal conductivity, and a low coefficient of thermal expansion. The high chromium, molybdenum, and nickel levels provide excellent resistance to pitting, crevice, and general corrosion.
Main characteristics of China 2507 Super Duplex Tubing
● Very high resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion
● Excellent resistance to stress corrosion cracking (SCC) in chloride bearing environments
● High resistance to general corrosion in acids
● Excellent resistance to erosion-corrosion
● Excellent resistance to corrosion fatigue
● Very high mechanical strength
● Good weldability
China 2507 Super Duplex Tubing is employed in a variety of critical performance applications including:
● Heat exchangers
● Production and processing of oil and gas
● Pressure vessels – tubes for processing of chemicals
● Process industries involved with handling chloride bearing solutions
● Shafts, rotors, and hydraulic lines
● Cargo tanks – piping for chemical tankers
Gaolin is the professional duplex stainless steel pipe supplier and super duplex stainless steel pipe manufacturer in China, providing high-quality duplex stainless steel pipe and super duplex tubing.
1. Commodity: (Super) Duplex Steel Pipe/Tube
2. Process method: cold finished
3. Surface finish: annealing, pickling and polishing as required
4. Material Grades: S31803, S31500, S32205/SAF2205, S32304/SAF2304, S32750/SAF2507, S32760; 1.4410, 1.4362, 1.4462, X2CrNiMoN25-7-4, X2CrNiMoN22-5-3, X2CrNiMo18-14-3, etc.
5. Specifications: ASTM A923, SA/A789, SA/A790, SB/B677, DIN 17456, EN10216-5, etc.
A) NPS: 3/8″ to 6″
B) Schedule: 10S, 40/40S, 80/80S, 120, 160, XS,
C) O. D.: 15 mm to 168 mm
D) W. T.: 0.7 mm to 10 mm
E) Length: Max. 25 meters
7. Packaging: seaworthy wooden case/steel framed plywood case/bundles packaging depending on products, destination, method of shipment and client requirement
8. Certificate: ISO 9001:2008, PED by LRQA, DNV, ASME by TUV